Our team is striving to make this conference accessible to everyone. We want this conference to be free and open for all to attend, no matter ability, language, income, or other factors that may need special accommodations.
For example, some of our accommodations are:
- Gender neutral bathrooms
- Name tags with pronouns and color-coded stickers for media/photographers to know who to not photograph
- All rooms and spaces will be accessible to wheelchairs and other mobility devices.
- No smoking is allowed inside the STC Cooper Center at any time
- Language interpretation services and ASL.
- A children’s program will be available.
- Transportation/housing arrangements may be possible if planned ahead of time.
- Breakfast and lunch will be served at no extra cost on Saturday, September 23.
- Volunteers may be assigned to attendees who require assistance carrying conference materials or any other activity.
- Video subtitles are mandatory for any videos shown in the conference. If subtitles are not available, a transcript will be provided.
- Some seats will be reserved during all sessions of the conference and some will be open seating to ensure adequate seating for people of all abilities.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further or special accommodations. We are here to help and want to make this space available for all.